This raucous beer-fuelled affair is coming straight to your home this year.
Get out that Dirndl or Lederhosen, because the folk festival featuring beer maids, copious amounts of German-style beer, and delicious things to munch on, is still on! This year, however, it’s being adapted for a more refined at-home experience. Oktoberfest Virtual Beer Festival with Brewery Beer Package invites you to switch up the tent for the comfort of your home and get merry.
Once you book your ticket, you’ll join Beer Maid, your MC and other special guests for a refreshing 2-hour experience. Delve into the Oktoberfest history with your hosts and allow the brewmasters to guide you through the flavors of the 10 curated craft beers from various breweries.
[Credit: Daniel Schludi on Unsplash]
While you’re sipping on Oktoberfest and Pumpkin beers, you’ll have music from German Oom Pah Pah Band to get you into the festival spirit. Each ticket also comes with an extra-large soft pretzel and a collectible Oktoberfest 2020 beer stein—to help you remember everything the next day.
There’ll be plenty of opportunities to share a virtual “cheers!” with your fellow couch revelers and ask your hosts questions.
Here are some of the delicious beer you’ll get to sip on:
- Angel City: Killiber, German Style
- Alesmith: Oktoberfest, German Style
- Enegren: Valkyrie, German Style
- Brewery X: Fest Bier, German Style
- Paulaner: Grapefruit Radler, German Style
- 2 Roads: Rosemary’s Baby, Pumpkin
- Garage: Pumpkin Cream Ale, Pumpkin
- Brewheim: Banana Peanut Butter, Limited Release fall
- Euryale: Pollster Series Donut & Coffee, Limited Release fall
- Newtopia: Wild Card, Wild Card
Deliveries can be made to anyone living in California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Arizona will have You must be 21+ to accept the delivery. There’s also an option to pick up from Tavern and Bowl if you live in San Diego.