We have a sneaking suspicion this might include flip-flops…
San Diego isn’t known as “America’s Finest City,” for no reason. We have beautiful beaches, delicious foods, and generally excellent weather, what more could you need? However, we started wondering what makes someone a true San Diegan, so we decided to ask the experts…you! Here are 27 of the best responses to “How to spot a San Diegan in 10 seconds!”
1. They’re eating a fish taco
3. California burrito in hand
4. “San Diego is a really big city.”
5. A taco in one hand, a craft beer in the other, a surfboard under one arm, a yoga mat in the other
6. Flip flops + sweatshirt
7. Tanned and flip-flops!
8. Carne asada fries
9. They are my neighbors
10. They complain about the cold if it’s 69*
11. When asked how far something is, we give it in time rather than distance
12. They can’t drive in the rain
13. Uggs in 70-degree weather
14. Riding a skateboard in shorts and flip-flops in December/January.
15. Eating boba with carne asada fries
16. They live in workout clothes
17. Rainbow sandals
18. Will wait for a sunset
20. Puffs at anything below 60 degrees
21. First thing they ask is where the closest taco shop is
22. Pampas grass and a lived-in balayage👏
23. Shorts flip flops beanie coffee on hand checking out the surf early am
24. They’ve experienced the burn of a seatbelt buckle
25. We’re the only people wearing Padres hats
26. Have your Go-To taqueria!
27. We’re always smiling!
Featured image: Shutterstock